800 Shoreline Dr
Gulf Breeze, FL 32561
When: Saturday, March 19, 2016 – 10 am to 3 pm
Where: Gulf Breeze Recreation Center, 800 Shoreline Dr, Gulf Breeze, FL 32561
Tickets: $15 at the event. $10 in advance at:
- Techworx – 3041 Gulf Breeze Pkwy, Gulf Breeze
- Gulf Coast Community Banks – all locations
- Pensacola Little Theater Box Office – 400 S Jefferson St Pensacola
- Gulf Breeze Rotary Club members
- All you can eat Gumbo samples from more than 20 professional and amateur cooking teams
- Raffle for a Brig Green Egg BBQ Grill and Gumbo Post with burner – $5.00 per ticket
- Hamburgers, Sodas, Beer, and Wine.
- Live music by the band Optical Dillusion (blues and classic rock)
- Silent auction from 10 am to 2 pm. Winners announced at 3 pm. Items include: Overnight stays and get-a-ways, gift baskets, sports equipment, gift certificates, services, and art.
Why: Raise funds for Gulf Breeze Rotary’s college scholarship fund. The club has awarded more than $600,000 to deserving Gulf Breeze students over the past two decades.
For more information contact John Griffing
- Diane Skelton, Author, The Gumbo Diaries
- Jerry Mistretta, Chef, the former Jerry’s Cajun Café and the future Jerry’s Cajun Bistro
- Fred Robbins, former NFL starter for three NFL teams and now a trainer at the Andrew’s Institute.
- Dan Shugart, WEAR TV 3 Sportscaster
- Wendi Summers, NewsRadio1620
- Candy Ruddy, Cat Country 98.7
- Mike Bates, WEBY 1330
- Joe Bernard (Gumbo Joe from Chicageaux)—Entrepreneur/Alligator Wrestler/Gumbo Connoisseur
- Robert “Bob” Leslie—Chef, Manager, Publix Deli and Bakery, Gulf Breeze, FL
If you are interested in becoming a Gumbo Sponsor, please contact Cathy Burleigh Hendix The sponsorship levels are:
- GOLD sponsor $1,000
- SILVER sponsor $500
- BRONZE sponsor $250
Click here to download more information and the sponsorship form.