Gun Raffle Ticket – $35/Ticket
Rotary Club of Navarre is raffling off over $18,000 worth of guns & cash beginning June 1, 2020 and running for 31 straight days.
Each raffle ticket is eligible for all 31 drawings and may win multiple times. Limit of 1,000 tickets will be sold.
Results of the raffle will be posted at Navarrerotarygunraffle.com and at Oak Ridge Gun Range in Gulf Breeze.
All guns being raffled are new, in the box and available for preview at Oak Ridge, our official gun dealer for this raffle.
All tickets will be shipped USPS First Class Mail ($5.95 Shipping and Handling Fee). You will receive an email when your tickets shipped.
Raffle tickets are also available for sale without shipping (cash only) at Oak Ridge Gun Range in Gulf Breeze, Broxson Outdoors and Navarre Auto Repair in Navarre. FL.
Out of stock
Official Rules – Rotary Club of Navarre’s 2020 Mega June Giveaway
- Limit of 1000 tickets will be sold; numbering 000 to 999. Do not lose your raffle ticket as it is required to claim a prize.
- Requested Ticket Donation – $35/ticket or 3 for $100. No limit to # of tickets you may purchase.
- All prizes are new, factory made firearms.
- Raffle tickets are transferable and make great gifts.
- By obtaining a raffle ticket (either by purchase or as a gift) you attest that you are a law abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess the firearm(s) won, have intention of using the firearm(s) only in a legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the firearm(s) won.
- Daily drawings to start on June 1st, 2020 and continue daily for 31 days. Each day’s winning number is obtained from the Florida Cash 3 Midday Lottery drawing.
- All firearms won are subject to availability and Rotary Club of Navarre reserves the right to make substitutions of equal or greater value.
- Winning ticket numbers and firearm won will be posted on the website Navarrerotarygunraffle.com, on the Navarre Rotary Facebook Page and at Oak Ridge Gun Range in Gulf Breeze. To protect the winner’s identity, the winning names will not be posted.
- Proceeds from this raffle benefit the Rotary Club of Navarre Foundation LLC, a Florida 501c3 Corporation and our charities and community projects. Please contact us at Navarrerotary@gmail.com if you have any questions or you lose a ticket.
- You must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States to purchase a ticket.
- Winners must be at least 18 years old to take possession of a rifle or shotgun, and at least 21 years old to take possession of a handgun.
- Winner is responsible for all fees associated with any background check required to take possession of their prize.
- Raffle is void where prohibited. No purchase necessary.
- It is the sole responsibility for the winning ticket holder to contact Robert Davies, General Manager at Oak Ridge Gun Range, 1889 Cowen Rd., Gulf Breeze FL 32563 (850) 932 – 5500 Robert@Oakridgegunrangegb.com to claim their prize. Winner must present ticket to claim prize (or provide an electronic copy if not local to the area). ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED AND TRANSFER COMPLETED WITHIN 60 DAYS OF THE SCHEDULED DATE THE TICKET IS DRAWN.
- Winners have the option of taking winnings in an alternate merchandise equivalent, based on the rate of 75% of the Oak Ridge Gun Range in Gulf Breeze, FL MSRP of the firearm won on the scheduled day of the drawing.
- All Federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) rules apply.
- Out of area winners have the option of having their prize transferred to their local FFL dealer for delivery. All firearm transfers will be done through a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer, and all applicable Federal and State laws will apply, including the state laws for the legal residence of winning ticket holder. Winner is responsible for all shipping and transfer fees.
- Winners will be responsible for any applicable Federal, State and local taxes.
- Transfers will be done by Oak Ridge Gun Range in Gulf Breeze, FL. Rotary Club of Navarre solely reserves the right to change the location and/or dealer for any transfer. Winning ticket holder must make transfer through the Rotary Club of Navarre selected dealer, and in accordance with all applicable laws.
- In the event winners need or wish to have the firearm(s) won transferred to another FFL dealer closer to their residence, shipping and any other additional costs involved with the transfer will be the responsibility of winner, and arrangements must be made directly with the Oak Ridge Gun Range in Gulf Breeze, FL or other Rotary Club of Navarre selected FFL dealer.
- Winners may be required to verify that ownership of the firearm(s) won is legal in their state, city or town, prior to taking possession of won prize(s).
- Winning ticket numbers are eligible for the remaining drawings. All sold or unsold 1,000 ticket numbers are in each drawing. (You can win more than once per ticket!) No prizes will be awarded on unsold ticket numbers drawn.
- At no time will Rotary Club of Navarre take possession of any of the firearms involved in this raffle; winners will receive firearms directly from Oak Ridge Gun Range in Gulf Breeze or designated FFL dealer only, all applicable laws will apply.
- By purchasing raffle ticket, you agree that Rotary Club of Navarre’s liability is limited to the purchase price of the raffle ticket.